Happy New Year, Santa Clara County!
Have you made your new year’s resolutions yet? If your goals include more physical activity, finally reading that new book, or eating healthier, the County has lots of options to help you meet your goals and then some!
- Get outside and participate in the Parks Department’s #PixInParks Challenge. Read about last year’s challenge here.
- Have you set a reading list that you would like to reach? Visit a county library and rent a book or two.
- Looking for a furry friend? Adopt an adorable cat or dog from the county’s animal shelter.
- If you are looking to give back to your community, browse through the county’s multiple volunteering options.
- Pick up fresh fruits and veggies at one of the county’s many farmers markets.